Translate

domenica 1 settembre 2013

#6 - la carica giusta!

  1. Franca and Mike, host parents: "You have a so good English! Your English is really good! When I read your e-mail I thounght that you speak English better than us!"
  2. Collin, Guardian: "I really love your English! It's unusual for international students using words like moreover, then, first of all.."
  3. Mrs Fera, School Office Manager: "Oh! Your English is really good! Yeah, really really good"
  4. Mr Francis, Students Manager or something like that: "Where do you learn english? [...] two language courses and only shool courses? Because you have a really good English! yeah, yeah.."

Mi sto gasando troppo!!! Thank you so so much to everyone, you all make me happy with this compliments about my English!! <3 <3 <3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento